'bout time we changed the subject headers, no?

Si wrote:
>> But basically, it'll be stereo, 16-bit PCM output. All you'll need is a
>> Windows driver for your sound card.
>>
>> Should be an easy port to the Mac too -- fingers crossed.
>
>Hopefully the rest of it will be too...

There already *is* a Mac port, but it is rather old and the source isn't
available (despite the GPL and my occasional prodding....)

That said, the author told me he was about to start working on an update,
and he probably doesn't know about the advances you've made in the last few
months. Perhaps you could get in contact with him?
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Andrew

--