Dave Whitmore wrote:

> On Fri, 04 Jun 1999 18:17:28 +0100 Fri,  4 Jun 99 21:35:48 BST, Martin
> Fitzpatrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >its....
> >
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         ^
> I'm afraid it isn't. :)
>
> >...though he probably got your message on the list!!
>
> That's true though.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] for now, but I might go to one of the free ones. It

You just said it wasn't!... Liar liar, pants on fire...  Oh.. its spelt
differently... Is it davgw then or davegw?  Who spelt it wrong, me or
you?

> seems daft throwing 11 quid a month away these days. Then again, I've
> heard that there are trials running ATM by an ISP in Brum where you
> pay a flat tenner a month and you can dial up free and stay on
> (downloading MP3s and naughty pictures) for as long as you like.
> Sounds good to me! :-)

Yeh..... well, it might be an idea to get one of those free-email things
anyway...  I had one (pmail.net) which was a bit rubbish - and died for
a week... Just long enough for me to find HOTPOP ....which has all sorts
of great email hostnames... like punkass & phreaker & bonbon ....
hmm.... Well, you can set them to redirect... how about
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ...its got a certain ring to it... Nobody'll dare
mess with you then :o)

I found a free connection one ...one (dunno what its called) that
offered free access - as long as you had their adverts plastered over
the top of your screen (annoying).. and one that said it was free bar
email adverts.... www.free-call.net i think... though I signed up and
heard nothing back - but, if you get it you could always send the ads to
a non-existent email address (or a free one which you never check)...
Hmm... It'd probably go out of business, but its free....

Martin

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ#: 11077801