I've just been reading the Sunday papers, and noticed that one of the main
people arrested for violence at the anti-capitalism 'Carnival' in London was
called Marc Broster, from Lincolnshire.

Described as a student of computer studies in The Mail on Sunday, I reckon
he's the same Marc Broster who contributed programs to Sam Supplement and
other disk magazines.

I always found Marc to be a keen Sam user and always ready to help with
program tips and ideas. Not wishing to pass comment on the pros and cons of
the 'Carnival' incident, I hope Marc gets fairly treated in court.

Phil Glover