> Van: David L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Aan: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
> Onderwerp: Re: New: SimCoupe 0.783a
> Datum: woensdag, juli 01, 1998 10:17
>
> Of course the whole calender is complete shite... about 5-20 years out of
> synch depending on who you believe....!

mmmh 15 years back in time, I could be young again, yesss young
bwahahahahaaaa (oh shutup, your only turning 35 this year :Ed)

> Off topic: Why does the local Catholic church think 2000 -1 = 2000?

It should be actually 2004 i guess, but who cares, we are going to party
big time in 185 days time.

Completely off topic now: How far are they with the "London Eye" Millenium
Ferris wheel? Because my dad is working on that project and i hope he makes
it back to the Netherlands next friday.

--
Robert van der Veeke, aka RJV Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Char's Gelgoog was using a double-bladed beam saber
nearly 20 years before Darth Maul came down the pike!