> Van: Aley Keprt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Aan: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
> Onderwerp: Re: your mail
> Datum: donderdag, juli 08, 1999 2:00

> > 2, Does anyone want any Spectrum games? (there are about one
> > hundred)Although I can't afford to post the games so they would have to
be
> > collected.
>
> ftp.nvg contains thousands of ZXS games (possibly...), so there is no
need
> for your ones, especially when they are "Sam-only".

Read carefully

"Although I can't afford to post the games so they would have to be
collected."

So i guess that these are tapes, boxes ect. You can do a lot on the
internet, but teleporting is still not possible (and will NOT, never ever).

--
Robert van der Veeke, aka RJV Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Char's Gelgoog was using a double-bladed beam saber
nearly 20 years before Darth Maul came down the pike!