From: Dave Hooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > So who's around here over the summer then? The usual lot?
>
> I'm still here. Albeit with yet another new email address so I won't be
> offended if no-one recognises me ...
> Address books come and address books go ... if Si Owen's still reading,
> could he let me know how he's getting on with Sim32 or WinCoupe or
whatever
> it's called? Got sound working? Same would go for Simon Cooke (is he still
> reading sam-users?)

Yup, I'm still here :)

BTW: I've recently left Microsoft and am starting a new job at Sierra
software soon... but not in games; basically, I'll be the senior developer
of their family tree software... I'm just itching to start on it :) [Hurrah!
a company which lets me use all my skills!].

Dave ... wanna pass on all that stuff again? I've lost everything I had on
file - sorry :(