Hi,

        I understand the tragic circumstances surrounding Malcolm Mackenzie,
however just before christmas I spoke to him by e-mail and he wrote "I
have also found a shop that has about six SAM`s right at the back of his
store shed, the only problem with this guy is he wants to make as much
money out of them that he can, I`ll just have to bend his arm a little!
and try and get him to sell them off cheap.". He also said he "might
have a cover somewhere for the second drive slot" which I mentioned I
was missing. For some reason I don't recall, at that point the
conversation died (it was a second e-mail from him), but I am wondering
- did he ever acquire the SAMs, and can anyone else supply me with a
spare disk drive cover?

                -Thomas