Hi there James! I would really appriciate just a couple of pages of the comet manual, not the whole thing, just how to load/ save files. When it comes to the Vertical shooter , I already have some great graphics, but might need some additions. Could post some screenshots if any one is intressted.

Best Wishes Lars
From: Gasson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Any one got a Comet (the assembler) manual or
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 01:21:23 +0100

Lars Persson wrote:
> Some kind of short manual. I have n't used for many years now so I'm a
> little rusty and I have a lot of unfinished projects to finish of the the > Coupé. And also, if any one is intressed in helping me finish up a vertical
> Shoot em up for the Coupe I would really appriciate it. (Like designing
> alien pattern, levels , sound fx etc)
>
> Best wishes Lars..

I have Comet. If you can't find anywhere else to get the manual from,
then I suppose I could type some of it up for you. *grumble* *grumble*
23 pages long *grumble* *grumble* *grumble*.

I'm not so sure about helping with a software project though. I've got
lots of other things that I _should_ be doing, but aren't 'cause I'm too
damn lazy, so I doubt I'd be much use here. Perhaps you'd be more likely
to get a response if you posted a few more details? (Although on the
other hand, you might not want to give too much away at this stage.)

--
James Gasson