> > Mm. Sounds like The Tick was a damn sight funnier. Orders of magnitude, in
> > fact.
> Ahh, what do you know?  ;)

Nowt, since I've never seen the critic. ;) Earthworm Jim was good too,
though.

== Begin JIMTAGS.TAG
"Earthworm Jim, this time-time-time-time you shall not escape-cape-cape!"
"Fear not, my super suit gives me the strength of a thousand tree surgeons."
"Gosh darn them all to heck!"
"He feels that he's a monkey trapped in the body of an ape."
"I am Titania, Queeeen of the Fairies..." <slap>
"I don't suppose you'd change your mind if I explained that this will
ultimately lead to the end of the universe? Nah, I thought not."
"I have a sudden desire to wear ... corduroy jackets with leather patches on
the elbows!"
"I yearn for the sweet embrace of the grave."
"I'm ... a HAGGIS? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!"
"It is done. The universe is just as it was ... except that for some reason,
the main character in `Death of a Salesman' is now called Erkel. This I do
not understand."
"It was either love, or a stuffed-crust pizza..."
"Jim, that's your pants phone, aren't you going to answer it?" - "In a sec,
I'm kinda enjoying it."
"Just say /no/ to running into walls."
"Let's just acknowledge that I made a mistake and move on." - "Move on?! How
can we move on, the entire /universe/ is destroyed!"
"Okay, a dog in a dress - just take off your helmet, pinhead!"
"Pat my facial hair? Please make furry ham?" - "IT'S PROFESSOR MONKEY FOR A
HEAD, PMFH, PROFESSOR MONKEY FOR A HEAD!"
"Peter, do you happen to have an aromatherapy kit on you?" - "By a mind-
boggling coincidence, yes."
"Refresh my memory, exactly why didn't I just stay in bed today?"
"Test patterns get more viewers than we do!"
"That is unquestionably the worst line of dialogue I've ever heard."
"We'd better hurry - I think I'm starting to congeal."
"We're doomed, doomed I tell you, doomed in case you weren't paying
attention, doomed!"
"What's that muttering about?" - "Oh, he's just going to turn into a monster
and maul us." - "Kind of a drawback in a sidekick, y'know."
<slam> "I have eaten my words and found them bitter as the lingering regrets
of a failed love affair..."
"I think they like you." -EWJim  "THEY'RE DEVOURING MY FLESH!" - Peter
== End

Paul
--
Don't *WHAM* touch *WHAM* that! *WHAM*WHAM*WHAM*
 -- Michael J. Peterson