On Thu, 12 Aug 1999 01:03:03 +0100 Fri, 13 Aug 99 11:28:44 BST,
"michael sleight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Derek Morgan - That name rings a bell with me too - say more!!

Derek used to run 'SAM PD' and 'F9 Software' (the latter title
cunningly invented by me!). He was an agent for SAMCo and was (I
should say 'is' because as far as I know he's still alive!) a very
helpful chap regarding all things SAM. We regularly used to attend the
shows in Gloucester together (and before that at the AFF at Birmingham
and Haydock), but I haven't heard anything from him for ages. I should
really pick up the phone and see how he's doing, but he works funny
shifts.

ISTR Derek saying that he was involved in the afore mentioned
'Unemployed Spectrum User Group' once or twice. Quite a hilarious
title, isn't it!? Can you imagine anything like that these days. :-)

Dave (Founding member of the unemployed CD Burners club)