> Sod the line lenghts, clock settings and all that  bullshit...    David

Personally I don't object so much to the broken date headers or text
formatting - but what I *do* object to is people with an attitude problem
who actually know quite well that things are wrong, but who just don't give
a damn about rules, standards, or other people's inconvenience.

Yes, perhaps Ian could have put things more politely when he pointed out
your broken clock just before you unsubbed. But it wasn't the first time it
had been mentioned, and FWIW we were in the middle of a thread in which you
had posted a message about people who couldn't or wouldn't configure their
machines properly.

Just my tuppence-worth.

Andrew

--
 --  Andrew Collier  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  --        My other
  --      http://mnemotech.ucam.org      --       .sig is a