Simon Cooke wrote:

> From: Thomas Harte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > I noticed David L selling a SAM on comp.sys.sinclair, but was under the
> > impression he was currently in charge of Persona. So I went to
> > http://www.persona.clara.net/ to see if it was being closed or anything
> only
> > to get everybodys favourite error : error 404.
> >
> > So which important bit of information am I missing?
>
> David asked Gordon to take the site down a while back... I don't think
> Persona's dead yet though.

This is true, but after someone posted a message suggesting that the
site was back up and running, I popped over and found it _was_ back,
slightly changed. Now, though, I get "The server does not have a DNS
entry"!

I'm a bit in the dark, but if David hasn't had any response from the
Mackenzies, it could be that Persona's finished so far as _he's_
concerned. I know how busy David is at the moment, and if the family who
were meant to be running Persona aren't, he certainly can't on his own.
He's never been _in charge_ of Persona, merely handling _some_ of the
orders. If the orders aren't being fulfilled, I get the impression he
can't do much about it. If the Mackenzies aren't answering mail (and to
a certain extent, we can all understand why they might not want to,
right?) things aren't looking too bright.

I'm going to stick my neck out and assume that Persona is finished (for
the moment?). I hope I'm wrong, 'cos I want to get a couple of Sam games
finished and published... (Gosh, what a selfish thought!)

Gord. (Mr. Negative)
--
< The HEXdidn't... Homepage: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
< ------ Featuring The U.K. Policenauts Homepage ------ >