Thomas Harte wrote:

> > It's been a while since I wrote that so, to be honest, I really can't answer
> > any questions about error messages, bugs, or features!
>
>         Any chance of posting the source? So that some of us can try and fix
> it for
> DOS boxes?

Ive got another version (a kinda similar thing) that does some other
stuff to try and make screwed up disks worked (like dropping down to
sector/sector reading when a track has dodgy sectors in it)... I've got
the source (in Pascal I'm afriad... well, Pascal mixed with assembler),
and its kinda almost finished (apart from the disk writing bit, which I
never got around to)... But I'll finish it off & upload it with the
source (if you want it that is!!)

Fitz

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]