On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Gavin Smith wrote:

> What was Coloris?

A very simple Columns clone by, er, Stephan Haller, was that his name?

Anyway, I don't remember this ever being distributed except on nvg. It had
(unoriginal) music by Ziutek of ESI, and really small graphics only using
about a quarter of the screen. It always seemed to me that his random
number generator was broken, and it seemed to give *a lot* of tiles which
were three of the same colour.

Another Columns clone STAX by Wayne Coles, which was much better...

Andrew

--
 --  Andrew Collier  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  --        My other
  --      http://mnemotech.ucam.org      --       .sig is a