Si Cooke wrote:
> Hmmm... it sounds like a Simcoupe problem; the disk is standard
> format; the only real difference is that I've got my QDOS on the booter;
> so does that come up?

The QDOS booter is fine, it's just when loading after that.  The last thing
it reads on the disk is side 0, track 52, sector 2 - it also gets stuck
there when loading some of the other stuff, which suggests a corrupt data
somewhere!  It does the same on the DOS version so it's not anything I've
broken.  I'll try writing the SAD back to a disk and see if it works on my
real SAM (it's decided the display will only be shades of green today!).