On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Chris White wrote:

> > Also, a lot of times you use the dos-slash \ which doesn't work in URLs,
> > so it looks like nearly all your links are broken...
>
> they are '/' for me and inside the HTML ,

I assure you, they weren't.

> Do you use netscape ??

Yes - and Internet Explorer, Lynx, Cyberdog, iCab, WGET, etc...

And what of it? All of these programs parse the HTML, find a URL in the
HREF tags, send it to the server, and see what comes back. If the server
is slash-sensitive, or case-sensitive that's nothing to do with the
client.

NB there's not much point having the whole of the front page in a table.
All that does is make the HTML slow to render.

Andrew

--
 --  Andrew Collier  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  --        My other
  --      http://mnemotech.ucam.org      --       .sig is a