David L wrote:

> Kaboom - still waiting for Wayne to finish - he's supposed to have promised
> to finish it after Driver was done....!!!!

Well, for months, the only thing he apparently had to do, was the
protection routines. Then he decided to sell it himself didn't he? As
shareware for a fiver if I recall, despite the fact I had sent my cheque
off to Fred Publishing yonks before that. I don't know if anyone sent
him a fiver, but I've heard nothing from him since. Can anyone got in
contact with him? Email or phone or snail mail - it would be nice if we
could finally get this game off him in some form.

Gavin