>ISTR a post on here during the flood from Simon Cooke which said he'd faked a
>post using his Sparticus account to unsub David L. From that moment on, things
>went tits up, during which Simon unsubbed to avoid. Time to email him to tell
>him everything's fixed.

Already have done.

Note - Simon tried to unsubscribe the address [EMAIL PROTECTED]
because that's where the mail loop was occuring (cause and effect - Simon
didn't cause the problem, he was attempting to fix it).

The sparticus999 address is one which David Ledbury has posted from. It
appears that he, either through malevolence or incompetence, set that
address to redirect all sam-users mail back to sam-users.

Andrew

--
 --  Andrew Collier  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  --        My other
  --      http://mnemotech.ucam.org      --       .sig is a