As of December 1st my e-mail address is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Due to the change in employer I'm not sure if it was Dave Hooper or Si Owen who
uploaded the SAM MOD player 2.10 to NVG for me.  In the slightly fixed version
of WinCoupe the SAM MOD player played quite well - somehow I'm not quite sure
why, but it does sound a bit more crappy than on the SAM, maybe this is due to
yet another minor fix that Dave did.

Both Edwin Blink and I were rather surprised about the SAA 1099 only have 3-bit
sample resolution.  I tried it out on a real SAM, sending a volume 15 and a
volume 14 to a "digital" channel and indeed the result is silence.  Some
programs MIGHT actually make use of the lowest bit being silent so I recommend
that in WinCoupe only 3-bit sample resolution should be supported.

Stefan