Right, here's the (almost) definitive list of things to clear out... Martin
will have some components and stuff to get rid of too, but we've not sorted
those out yet.

1 SAM with power supply - I think this is new and unused isn't it Simon?

BBC Micro with disc drive, microvitec monitor plus software and discs
(obviously pretty heavy so will probably have to be someone local to
Manchester who can collect)

loads of discs - probably only useful for reusing, as I certainly don't have
time to sift through and look for anything in particular (sorry folks)

videos:
Apollo 13
Capricorn One
Withnail & I
Clerks
Innerspace
The Quiet Earth
Shallow Grave
Toy Story
The Making Of Hitch Hikers Guide
Prisoner - The Schizoid Man / The General
Prisoner - Many Happy Returns / Dance Of The Dead
Prisoner - Arrival / Chimes Of Big Ben / A, B & C / Free For All
Prisoner - The Girl Who Was Death / Once Upon A Time / Fall Out / Best Of
The Prisoner

Anyone interested drop me a line. As is customary, buyer collects or pays
postage :-)

In the end it didn't seem worth the hassle of listing the books, so we took
them to Oxfam.

Maria & Martin