Hello!
I've been strangely busy over the last week on the next issue of SAM
Community which should be out in a few days. There will be a website at
www.samcommunity.co.uk but I'll remind you of that when there's
something on it :) Okay, so this post is to ask for any last minute news
items, any projects floating around, any bits and pieces at all would be
gratefully received. Current subbers will receive the issue hopefully by
the end of this week. If you aren't subbed up, send a fiver (cash or
cheques made payable to Gavin Smith, NOT SAM Community) if you're in the
UK or £8 (sterling) if you're an international peep.

SAM Community,
34 Craigowen Road,
Carrickfergus,
BT38 7NE.

So come on, mail me with your news items! This issue promises to be
pretty spesh!

Gavin

PS Note new email addy...