Dnia 00-03-10 Doore, Dan pisze:

> I've looked at the Averlogic chips and they do the job but
> there is no chance of me building one from scratch as I don't
> have the skills, and it seems that the commercial units start
> at $500 - can you give me some details of what you have?
This is little box (ZX Spectrum sizes) with S-Video, Composite
Video, VGA and TV Antenna inputs. Outputs are VGA and CV (VGA
isn't converted to CV). It is called "AVerMedia JOYTV". The
contact address is "www.averm.com.tw". I bought it in Poland,
for about $150. The only disadvantage is low quality from
Composite, but I needed other possiblilities, like TV programs,
teletext and easy switching between VGA and CV sources, so I'm
happy.

Better quality would be from RGB, but I never tried to make
scandoubler myself.

--
Yarek.