Aley Keprt wrote:

> You wait at least when the VHS is at its end and you must rewind it
> to play it. Or when you want to move to particular point of the movie.
> You can't do it simply on the tape.

Yeh, but I guess Im one of the odd ones that rewinds things once I've
finished watching :).  Tho it is annoying when you have more than one
thing on a tape.

> Originaly, what we were talking about is MP3.
> MP3 is better than anything else, since you can very quicky play
> any song, without changing CD or MC, you don't need to rewind, etc.

Yeh, I hated MP3's until, er, about a day ago, when I was havint to
change cd's like every other song for what I was in the mood for.  But
still, I dont like doing it on PC's with the mouse, all a bit clunky.

> The same applies to MPEG video. But you need "a bit" bigger hard drive
> to store videos similar way as audio in MP3. :)))

And *thats* another reason I dont like MP3!! :).. Im only on a 56k
modem. Urk.

Now what would be good would be a stereo system which could network with
a pc, and play MP3's off it.  So then I could use the good ol remote.

fitz

--
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ#11077801