>Can anyone tell me if MasterDOS and MasterBASIC are freely available now,
>or do we still have to buy it. If so, Where from.

As far as I understand the current situation; you're not allowed to copy
it, but no-one can sell it to you either.

This is also true for the vast majority of Sam programs, because no-one
seems to know exactly who owns anything. Probably the only person who
actually knows the truth is Bob Brenchley, but he'd just tell us he owned
it all himself.

As for when WinCoupe will be released, only Si can tell us that.

Andrew
--
 --  Andrew Collier  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  --       Life is
  --      http://mnemotech.ucam.org      --      somewhat dissimilar