Dnia 00-05-01 David L pisze:

>> PS: If You will not send us Your stuff, we will fuck compos,
>> but we will have good fun anyway, heheheheheheheheheh. =8-D
> Compost heaps? that's a strange thing to do to them....!
I think he meant rather "competitions" than "compost", but we
always can make compost anyway. ;)

--
Yarek.

And here are some more info from WILL.
Hi :)

   We invite all the fans od ZX SPECTRUM to the party that
is going to take place in August [25..27] at internet cafe
VIRTUAL in Wroclaw (Poland).
  We guarantee lots of fun (various competitions) with
other ZX SPECTRUM maniacs.

  We provide:

- 28" STEREO TV-SETS
- high-speed permanent internet connection (maybe there will
be a special IRC channel devoted to the party itself)
- 12 PC computers (466Mhz, 64 MB RAM, Voodoo3 ) which
can emulate SPECCY excellent :)

  Everyone who would like to join the party is asked to fill in
the application form at:

http://www.virtual.wroc.pl/retro/zx/

 See you at the PARTY !!!

PS. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]