Hi Edwin,

> > Incidentally, is there any way to get the 'Load Disk' option to work under
> > NT4?
>
> No not likely because with NT a different approach has to be made. But if I
> get envolved in NT maybe I'll have a go on it.

I'm nearly done with a kernel-mode driver that does what's needed for SAM disk
access on NT4 and W2K.  I got as far as proving that the idea works, tho I've
still more to finish up to limit the scope of the effect.

It was written for SimCoupe but is general enough for anything to be able to
use it.  If you're interested I'll let you know when it's in good enough shape
to use...