Alright?

I'm new to this list so: "hi! everyone!"

Its good to see the SAM still going strong - it got me into programming and
I'll always have good memorys of the whole "scene" that built up around it
:)

So anyway..

I recently found the SIMcoupe stuff and have been desperately looking around
the web ever since for any of our old PD and commercial stuff that we could
get together and place on a nice website for everyone to enjoy..

However, I've had little luck so far..

I've managed to get my hands on all the MOM stuff we did on FRED (jeez -
were we obnoxiously cocky in our scroll texts or what!?!) but so far that's
it...

So, if anyone has copies of things like Exodus (both disks), the official
SAM demo, our slideshow disks, demo disks, no way back, parallax (although
I'm not sure of the status of this one - ill have to dig my contract out
from the back of the wardrobe) or anything else we wrote or worked on in a
.DSK or .SAD format can you send them to me so I can start putting something
together for everyone to get access to them...?

as long as it's all legit stuff of course (ie its not owned by someone else)

Anyway cheers for your help guys!

Ninge
Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]