Sorry.

How's about this for a bit more help.
I can do most weekends if you give me a month or so's notice.  I've got a
bit of material which I can bring along, though I don't feel confident
enough to have a staff, and if I mentioned it to Dave at Crashed, he might
turn it into a Crashed stall - at which him and me would be there.  Crashed
PD was always going to be a Spectrum PD library, and Dave doesn't think
there's enough interest for it to start yet (or maybe ever!).

Having said that, he's been doing Crashed for about 2 years now, and he's
got some nice (but a little vulgar) back issues for sale.
He lives in London so it's a bit of a trek, and he will absolutely not make
any money, but it might be worth it if he can get his mate (who he works in
a shop with) from Retrogamer to bring down a stall aswell.

I can bring my SAM and monitor if necessary - it's a bit of a struggle, but
it's worth it.  It runs BDOS and Atom hardware into a 42Mb harddisk, so if
I'm clever I can run off software if it's ready in time.

*Open3D will definately be ready for a sophisticated release, probably with
a nice Windows-style front end for designing stuff.  I will be able to give
the latest version away free if you bring a disk, or if there's any demand,
I can buy some disks and press them up as and when you'd like it.

*The Diaspora SAM support disks will also be available, which will be nice
if you get Crashed.  I do warn you, however, it's not seriously supposed to
be much use if you DON'T get Crashed, so we'll see if they get sold
together or summat.

*There may well be a few other disks coming out by then, as Atom Man
(remember him?!) is still in production in a couple of games - Matinee and
the real one, The Atom Man Files).  However, because there's no retailer
for these, it's a bit of a labour of love!

I look forward to this event if you're having it.  I've never had any real
contribution to make to the SAM scene, and now I'd like to do something a
bit worthwhile.  Good luck!

-tobermory=howard
Regards,
Howard Price