Ian Spencer wrote:
> I know Si hasn't included foreign keyboards yet and my system
> is German.

If your using an older EXE (named as WinCoupe.exe) then the symbols should
be in the right place, but other keys that differ from UK/US layouts may be
wrong.  The newer SimCoupe.exe versions should do mappings for the other
keys too (tested with the AZERTY layout with French keyboard layout).  If
it's still wrong with the newer version then I'll have to look into it - are
(m)any non-symbol keys in different locations on a German keyboard?

> Whereas 1 to 6 work normally very strange! Has anyone else noticed
problems?

Very strange indeed!  Hopefully you're just using an old EXE and can update
yours with http://homepage.ntlworld.com/simon.owen/SimCoupe.zip. I'll see if
I can reproduce it using a German keyboard layout on my system here...