Dave,

just because 1 person is overreacting against something you wrote doesn't
mean he speaks for everyone...
Stick around for a bit longer, ignore him... I'm sure there are others like
me on this list who haven't responded to your previous posts but who don't
necessarily agree with Aley...

Frans
(By the way; I would buy another SAM - but that's because I like
non-mainstream computers).