What happened to SAMCo. Surely they must still have shed loads of them?

Also - as Johnna said is there anything going on. Are there any companiesl
 eft selling stuff for the SAM Coupe. All we seem to hear about on this
list is SimCoupe which we can no longer get the source for so we may as
well not talk about it. What's the point in discussing something we have
no say over.

Anyway you can't beat a real SAM for the full effect.

Luke

P.S.    How much is a Quazar Surround sound card? The website doesn't seem
to be working properly. i.e. the price list don't work!

On 10/26/00, 8:36:49 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (womoteam) wrote regarding
Re: Exploding SAM:

> Hi Martijn.

> Wish I could help! Maybe you can get one of Frans van Egmont?

> Hello Frans van Egmont.

> If you should read this, please think about, if you can help Martijn.
Otherwise
> I see all kind of developments in BDOS and programm adaptions for
harddisk in
> danger.

> I wished to know how many SAMs are unused laying around...

> Greets
> Wo from WoMo-Team

> Martijn Groen schrieb:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It seems that my SAM has broken down...
> > Does anyone has a SAM for sale?
> > Het liefst in Nederland...
> >
> > Greetz,
> >
> > Martijn Groen

This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the
addressee only. You are prohibited from using, printing,
distributing or disseminating it or any information contained
in it, save to the intended recipient.