>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 10/31/00, 12:52:36 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote regarding RE:
Big disk:

> Hmmm.. could be an interesting project. but the 8086/88 and SIBO are both
> 16bit processors...

This is true - but doesn't mean that it's impossible. I think on the web
site it mentions Z80 machines as being in the plan. Didn't the original
versions of UNIX run on 8 bit machines, with less memory than the SAM.

Luke

This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the
addressee only. You are prohibited from using, printing,
distributing or disseminating it or any information contained
in it, save to the intended recipient.