Ok so I'm back from the frozen north and I have with me the following.

14, allegedly new, ASICs.
15, assembled, but faulty SAM Main boards. (with ASIC but no ROM or
RAM)

After several direct emails with some of you I have decided to do the
following.

Give them away for free.

The catches are:

1. You pay for the cost of postage & packing up front.
2. A promise that you will put them to good use.
3. A promise you will not sell them on for profit.

I would like those who want them to say so on this mailing list in
this thread, just so I can keep track of who wants what.

After a reasonable amount of time, say by 1 DEC, 2000. I will then
divide up the spoils and post here who will be getting what.

I will then pack the items and get the cost of postage/packing and let
you all know.

When the cost of postage is received by me I will send them. Obviously
any one who can collect gets their's for nowt.

Would all those who have contacted me directly please re-submit their
requests here for all to see.

Aythankyou.
============

I also have ....

One copy of the Avocet Hi-Tech Z80, Z180, 64180 C Compiler.
This is a professional cross compiler than runs under dos, or in a dos
window, on a PC to produce executable Z80 code.

see http://www.greymatter.co.uk/Blobs/pdf/00003791.pdf for a quick run
down.

Current list price is UKP1021.00.
any (sensible) offers.

--
Nev - no longer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and getting no spam at all (yet)
Webpage under construction at www,nfy53,demon,co,uk