Johnna Teare wrote:

> Gav,
>
> missed the original post, but cant u use ccnow? I know they put their prices
> in dollars, but the system can still be operated from the UK end of things -
> i know a mate of mine uses it to sell his band cd's over the internet.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Johnna

Thanks Johnna, Frode and David - ccnow seems rather good actually,
hadn't come across that one before. Anyone any experience with it?
David, surely there would be some sort of charge if I went the route you
were suggesting? As SC is non-profit making (it's actually loss-making),
this wouldn't be much use - unless I'm wrong?

Gavin