On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 11:56:31 -0000, "Trevor Ashby"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have been having a clear out of the attic and come across my Spectrum and
> Microdrive ,
> Can anyone tell me the way to save and run programmes automaically when using
> the microdrive . I have a few old programmes that start automatically when
> you enter the "RUN"  command , thats just the R key  . but I have forgottem
> the command line to save a programme after it has been edited , I can save
> and load progs manually to microdrive , but Ive forgotten how to make the
> prog start up just by using the RUN command initially .
> Anyone any ideas ,please ?
>
> Also I am looking for a keyboard membrane for a SAM COUPE ,
> if anyone has one to sell I will be interested , (or a complete SAM ) .

Don't you just save the program with the LINE 0 extension
ie
SAVE "myprog" LINE 1

or IIRC for microdrive

SAVE "m",1,"myprog" LINE 1

of course it's been so long I'm probably wrong.

--
Nev - no longer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and getting no spam at all (yet)
Webpage under construction at www,nfy53,demon,co,uk