Robert van der Veeke wrote:

> [...]
> Well his Royal Fatness also mumbled something about "writing software should
> be done in a organised manner and such, well organised and stuctured
> projects that people worked on".

 Ghm... Does it mean dynamic programming style does not exists at all ? :)
What about evristic programming and "machines to write programs" ? They're
probably out of his knowledges, despite to fact they are exist since 195x.

> Butt off course it would usefull software then, not something to satisfy the
> ego?s of democoders for five minutes.

 Just been watching some old Amiga demos made by Andromeda in 1992-93 and liked
them very much. Long "five minutes", isn't it ;)