Incase I wasnt clear, I WILL NOT 'dump and release'
any CURRENT software, if anyone knows any websites of software
that is activley being sold for the sam, please mail them to me,
i dont want to deprive anyone of any money, and will do my damned best to
stop anyone else dumping that software

Thanks

Dean