Jarek Adamski wrote:
>  1. Does SAM emulators support the "MV - CPC" format
> for "*.DSK" files? (Used e.g. to store ZX+3 disks.)

No, 'fraid not - should be easy enough to knock up a conversion utility
for standard format disks though.

I do remember looking at using a CPC disk format for protected disks,
but the status flag bits appeared not to be compatible, so they wouldn't
be of any use to each other. :-/

>  2. What will happen when I "insert" a 720kB raw ".DSK"
> diskimage? (I would like it to be seen as 2 sides of 80
> tracks of 9 sectors [1..9] of 512 bytes.)

The DOS and Unix versions already do what you want, as long as the size
is exactly 720K and the file is ordered: track 0 side 0, track 0 side 1,
track 1 side 0, etc.  The current Windows version only accepts 800K DSK
images, but I've made a change so future versions will support 720K
disks (for 9 sectors per track).