It means "I'm crazy" or "nuts" or something along those lines.
Actually, when you're in Amsterdam you could just speak English almost
everyone will know what you'd be talking about.
Most Dutch people understand at least basic English and often more. Most
likely everyone you'll meet will speak English better than you speak
Dutch ;)

Frans