Regular readers of CSS may have noticed a clever chap by the name of Mike
Wynne has been working on a very clever Spectrum Clone called Speccy Bob
(unfortunate choice of name perhaps ;) ....?

http://www.speccybob.2y.net/

Well I've asked if he'd considered adding SAM Compatibility to the new
improved bells and whistles model... which he is interested in, in theory at
least, but would like some techy info....

Can someone provide some...? After all, this is the closest we're ever going
to get to a new SAM!

Thanks in advance

David

PS: Can u send any relevent info to: Mike Wynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks