Keyboards, is someone working on a interface-thingie so that you can hook up
a PC-keyboard to your Sam? If so what is the status about it. I have a Sam
who is acting up again when it comes to its keyboard, it looks like dirty
membrame-contacts this time, so i can clean it and lucky me, i still have a
membrane spare. But i rather would see a more permanent solution.

Another question, anyone willing or knowing a person who is willing to sell
a Sam Coupe for a decent price (so no [EMAIL PROTECTED] and other Ebay
nonsense)? There
comes a time that this 11 year old computer will fail. I am not looking for
a mint-condition (Mine has surely the marks of 11 years of intensive use, so
why should i care) but a good working condition would be nice

Robert van der Veeke aka RJVgraphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Currently: Listening to: Shenmue - Orchestra version

Many people in the world (maybe even 100 or more) don't even know who I am
- David Lees sharing his place alongside Bob Brenchley & Rocketshite -