Hello peeps!

Just a quick email to the list to announce my new piece of hardware for the Sam
which I am launching today - a Serial Mouse Interface.

The Serial Mouse Interface is the first piece of new hardware designed and
released by Quazar in 2002. This allows you to use a PC Serial Mouse (or any
PS/2 Combi mouse with a PS/2 to Serial adaptor) with the Sam!

This Mouse Interface is *** FULLY COMPATIBLE *** with all existing Sam software,
as it behaves identically to the original SamCo mouse as far as the Sam is
concerned. No changes whatsoever have to be made to software.

The interface plugs into the mouse port on the back of the Sam, and has a 9 way
D connector into which you connect the PC serial mouse. The interface comes
supplied complete with a mouse so it's all ready to go as soon as you get it.

Details and several photo's of the interface are up on my website:
http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/

Other recent hardware releases include 2-way expansion cards (like the 'Two-up's
from West Coast / Bob)

The website is also kept up to date with news of other releases with plenty of
screenshots and photographs as well info on what else i'm up to Sam Wise. I'm
now in the process of looking into a PC Keyboard interface myself and should
have some news on that in a couple of weeks time...

All the best,

Colin Piggot
====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam
For all the recent Quazar news, see the new look website:
http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/