Well at least someone agrees with me!

Anyway, can't stop, I'm off to play Jetpac....(don't tell Andrew).

From: "Johnna Teare" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Subject: RE: In response to Fred
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 00:38:33 -0000

Groan!

So Ledbury is making another pantomime dame exit! (He'll be back, he always
is!)

The ongoing argument was not unpleasany and I have to stand with FredBloggs
on much of it. I'm not saying that we should all get a load of freebies, or
that people should be forced to relinquish their stand on copyright, merely
that if there was more available SAM software for download, this scene would
be much more interested than it is.

Instead, we get petty feud's like the one that has developed here over the
last two nights.

Still, the list gets some action at least!

I'm off to play my 'illegal' spectrum cloned atic atac now. Won't answer the
door just in case you lot have phoned old Pc plod!

Johnna