Wharg - shit!

I used the answer method and sent it to here. Sorry guys - however, the program can be very useful.

Shame and blame to me
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Haller schrieb:

Hello Frans.

I guess you like a copy of "Moslo". You find it as attachment. It was very helpful when I started to make copies of my SAM harddisk records via disk to dsk. Then I made a copy of all on CD for the case, my harddisk makes a break. Fortunately my SAM works almost better than any PC I had..... ;-)

Hope you enjoy it.

Grettings
Wolfgang

Frans van Egmond schrieb:

I'd like a copy of that too, please!

Frans

Wolfgang Haller wrote:

Hi George.

As I have had the same problem as you, my problem was, that my PC was too fast
(500 Mhz) for using SAMdisk. I solved that problem with a little DOS program
called "Moslo", which reduces the speed of the PC CPU. You have also to start
the moslo program and samdisk under "DOS". Moslo and SAMdisk must be in one
folder.
If your computer is also very fast and you will try "Moslo", then write to me
personally and I send you this useful program as attachment in my answer under
your adress. This is, because writing under the newsgroup adress often let us
send an attachment as answer also to this.
BTW: Which programs are you looking for?

For all: The working syntax by me is:  moslo/n50 samdisk.exe

Greetz to Greece
Wolfgang/SPC Gernmany

George Kourvaras schrieb:

Hi all

I need to format 3.5'' disks to use with my SAM. Formating them on my SAM,
they fail on my PC using Samdsk utility (only 1 out of 10 passes through).

Is there a tool to format them on my PC and transfer the image, using the
same disk drive?

Thanks in advance

Voyager