> I'm also interested in your magazine, do you have an idea about shipping costs
> to italy?

I've just worked out how much postage would be for EU countries - more than I
expected, so I've had to add on about 50p or so for EU subbers for Sam Revival
to cover the extra postage.

UK:
Issue 1 - £1.50 special offer
Issue 2 onwards - £2.00
or
3 Issue subscription - £5.00

EU:
Issue 1 - 3 euro  special offer   (£1.90)
Issue 2 onwards - 3.75 euro (£2.38)
or
3 Issue subscription - 10 euro (£6.36)

On a similar note, I had put on my website a fair few months ago, that for
hardware to overseas there would be an extra charge of about £3 if you want
quicker insured airmail delivery instead of normal airmail. One bad experience
of the German postal service ended up costing me £12 to get a mouse interface to
a customer there.

Colin
====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam
Website: http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/