From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Colin Piggot
Sent: 15 August 2002 15:19
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Quazar stuff

> It's got the feeling of being
> published during the SAM's peak (if you can call it that), rather than
> in 2002...which either means Colin's a bit mad or he's just a bit into
> the SAM. I suspect both.

Both would be right :)

> Still, Colin tells me the description in white of the
> ports and buttons on the back of the baseplate is rare and indicates a
> very early baseplate. Which *is* nice.

Well, the test sticker inside says 20-12-89 so your Sam motherboard is right
from the early days of production, and I have never seen the ports labelled
on
the back of any Sam before... all my Sam's baseplates are just black with no
writing (all six at the last count)

Colin
====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam
Website: http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/