At 03:45 31/08/02, Simon Cooke wrote:
I know this is a vague request, but currently we're looking at doing any one of three different things - a 1st person puzzlesolver/shooter, a real-time strategy game, or an updated port of Tempest ;-)

So... Chris? Colin McD? Anybody?

Thanks,
Si

I'm an anybody! I've been tinkering with game development and putting the results up on the web for a fair few months now. Today the cooking circle reaches its 30th update - www.cookingcircle.co.uk. The Tempest thing looks the most interesting, but when you say realtime strategy, do you mean online gaming??

-howard