From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 January 2003 13:40
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: (no subject)

Hi all

I reckon everyone should get together and start to support the SAM even
though they finished 10 years ago, retro gaming is becoming a big thing and
with emulation any one can write for any machine using their PC.

I've decided to switch my attention to writing for the SAM for a while and i
may even get a web-site up and running but i will let you all know when i
do.

Has anyone got a copy of 'FLASH' in SAD format as my copy has become corrupt
considering it is 10 years old, if so can you e-mail it to me or tell me
where i can find it .

Keep me informed if anyone has ideas of old games they would like to see as
im always looking for ideas.

Thanks

Andy (Taff)