From: Adrian Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 January 2003 23:42
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: RE: Moment of truth

There seem to be two groups, those who want the same and keep using it, and
those who have one sitting in a loft somewhere.  For those in the latter
group, are you willing to sell on some bits and pieces to those who are
still using theirs?  Sell them to a good home so to speak?  Or are you
keeping it for nostalgia reasons.

There is quite alot of software / hardware im still after, and im sure other
people are.

A.

This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the
addressee only. You are prohibited from using, printing,
distributing or disseminating it or any information contained
in it, save to the intended recipient.