----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: I am a Sam user

    3   Not being a programmer, I really do need to leave the list, and just
keep in touch via the mag.
         I have tried to leave this list, cannot cope with 100+ e-mails in
24 hours, but seem not to be
         able to do so.  Will someone please repeat the instructions for
UNSUBSCRIBE.

The list isn't just for programmers - otherwise I wouldnt have popped back
on :) - but it is the simplest way to keep in touch with other SAM
people.....

However - if anyone who has a SAM site would like a forum set up for it -
UBB - PHPBB or whatever..... give me a shout :)

Regards

david